XML Information Management
A Canadian corporation specializing in consulting services for
Data Architecture, Data Modelling and XML Data Exchange.
Principal Consultant: Jack Lindsey
Jack Lindsey is a Senior Information Management / Information Technology consultant with over 25 years of systems experience and in-depth skills in enterprise architecture, systems analysis, data architecture, data administration, data modeling and XML data exchange. This includes 6 years of W3C XML Schema experience, plus XSLT/XQuery transformations and LEXS/NIEM IEPD development.
Mr. Lindsey is highly regarded as a pragmatic team player with excellent communication skills and a proven track record in writing for and presenting to managerial, professional and technical audiences, including GTEC and the Data Administration Newsletter.
- Enterprise architecture and information systems planning
- System requirements analysis and functional design
- Enterprise and application data modeling
- Dictionary and repository selection, design and implementation
- XML strategy, standards and guidelines development
- XML data exchange vocabulary development
- XML data transformation and publication
- LEXS/NIEM IEPD development
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Public Safety Canada
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Office of the CIO, Government of British Columbia
- PWGSC: Secret
- RCMP: Enhanced Reliability